News for You
- Jenner: Kim Kardashian 'thrilled for the new baby'
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kris Jenner says her daughter Kim Kardashian is thrilled to have a new baby girl.
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) — Cher is no stranger to tabloid fodder.
- 'Voice' winner calls it 'incredibly overwhelming'
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) — Danielle Bradbery has "The Voice" — and the microphone-holding trophy to match.
- Brad Pitt Responds to Melissa Etheridge's Angelina Jolie Mastectomy Comments
After Melissa Etheridge criticized Angelina Jolie's decision to get a preventative double mastectomy, Brad Pitt comes out in defense of his fiancee
- Selma Blair Abruptly Exits 'Anger Management'
After a reported fit of friction with co-star Charlie Sheen, it has been confirmed that Selma Blair will not be returning to Anger Management, The Hollywood Reporter corroborates.
- NBC's 'The Voice' finale attracts 15.3 million viewers
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - NBC said on Wednesday that its singing competition "The Voice", which included the first live TV performance by Cher in more than a decade, had attracted 15.3 million viewers. In a two-hour season finale, teenage country singer Danielle Bradbery become the show's youngest winner. "The Voice" wrapped its fourth season on Tuesday. It was the second most-watched program on U.S. television behind the sixth game of the National Basketball Association Finals, which had about 16.2 million viewers. ...