In this behind-the-scenes video, Megan Ganz, formerly of "The Onion," now a writer at "Community," talks about the creation of Thursday's fake-documentary-style episode "Documentary Filmmaking: Redux." I learned a couple of things from this, like: the documentary-style episodes are just cheaper and that's why they do them (not "solely to make fun of 'The Office,' 'Parks & Recreation,' and 'Modern Family,'" as I assumed), and that one day "Community" hopes to do a completely silent episode, hopefully involving Rowan Atkinson, because of course they do. Keep "Community" weird!
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 12 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 11 hours ago