So, since we now know that the show might kill off Charlie's character, it might also be true that we've seen the last of the mug. Maybe they'll bury Charlie with the mug. I don't know why I'm obsessed with this mug! The sitcom-induced popularity of this ordinary boring mug that reminds me of a shirt Ernie would wear on "Sesame Street" is basically the only thing that's ever made me want to watch "Two and a Half Men," though I'm sure if I did watch it, it would be like the ONE episode that didn't have the mug, and I'd be frustrated. I imagine a "Two and a Half Men" superfan saying "Oh, episode 7.06? That's the one that didn't have the mug, everybody knows that," to taunt me. Anyway, if you want the damn mug, you can buy the ridiculously ugly version above at the CBS store ($16.95, highway robbery, especially since it bears almost no resemblance to the actual mug), or a classier-looking version from this store ($29.99 for four and comes with a free matching spoon; also claims to be the original, also looks just like the original according to some guy's blog). So own a piece of TV history while you still can. You're welcome.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT