Apple has aired some memorable TV ads over the years, from the "1984" homage in which the Macintosh made its worldwide début to the long-running campaign starring Justin Long and John Hodgman. I still have a special place in my heart for the original "Think Different" spot (I can't not smile at Jim Henson when he pops up amid geniuses the likes of Pablo Picasso and Albert Einstein — exactly where Jim Henson belongs, by the way), and so does AdFreak, which has marked the occasion of Steve Jobs's resignation from the company he founded to edit him into the pantheon. Snif.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 8 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 5 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 4 hours ago