He's competed on "Chopped All-Stars: Celebrities" and "Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off," and with his hosting gig on the LiveWell Network's "My Family Recipe Rocks," 'N Sync star Joey Fatone has firmly established himself as a boy bander-turned-foodie.
The LiveWell series, which finds Fatone combining travel and great noshes as he journeys around the country, meeting people known in their communities for a signature dish. He spends the day with the chef, helping to prepare the yummy treats, which has taken him to North Carolina for pulled pork, Chicago for fish spaghetti (yeah, you read that correctly), and Clovis, California for a visit with a fam who shared many ways to serve Spam.
With his next journey taking him to San Diego to dish up comfort food with a pair of models and dancers, Fatone took time from his busy schedule to share his pop culture obsessions with Yahoo TV, from his favorite movie snacks to his favorite TV show, and his surprising, but honest, choice for favorite tweeter.
1. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who? A character in a movie played by Patrick Dempsey, the movie "Loverboy."
2. What article of clothing could you not live without? Underwear.
3. What do you eat or drink while watching a movie in the theater? Cherry Coke and popcorn.
4. What was the first movie you saw? That I remember ... "Return of the Jedi."
5. What song was playing during your first kiss? There wasn't one.
6. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? Michael Jackson.
7. What movie makes you cry? "I Am Sam."
8. What's the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? "Face Off" on Syfy.
9. What movie character do you wish you could be? Superman.
10. What's the TV show you never miss? "Breaking Bad," but it's over now.
11. What TV show would you like to live in? "Family Guy," LOL.
12. Who is your TV crush? Soleil Moon Frye.
13. What website do you visit when no one is watching? LOL, what do you think?
14. What phone app do you use the most? Facebook and Twitter, it's a tie.
15. Who is your favorite tweeter? Me.
16. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? "Punky Brewster."
17. What is your favorite karaoke song? "Jessie's Girl."
18. What is your favorite album? "Thriller."
19. What was your first concert? Boyz II Men.
20. What was on your favorite T-shirt when you were growing up? It was a "Gremlins" t-shirt with Gizmo on it.
Watch a clip of Fatone teaching his "Dancing With the Stars" partner Kym Johnson how to open canned biscuits:
"My Family Recipes Rocks" airs Sundays at 8:30 p.m. on the LiveWell Network.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Joey Fatone