- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate Associated Press - 4 hours ago
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Celebrity cook Paula Deen said while being questioned in a discrimination lawsuit that she has used racial slurs in the … More »Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career AP - 18 hours ago
- Bulger, Gandolfini: Mob makes headlines this week Associated Press - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- Stacy Keibler: How I Lost Weight Without Working Out Access Hollywood - 9 hours ago
- 'Voice' winner calls it 'incredibly overwhelming' AP - 12 hours ago
- AP PHOTOS: The career of James Gandolfini Associated Press - 32 minutes ago
James Gandolfini, who won three Emmy Awards for his indelible role as mob boss Tony Soprano in HBO's "The Sopranos," died while on vacation in Italy at age 51. While Tony Soprano was a larger-than-life figure, Gandolfini was exceptionally modest and obsessive — he described himself as "a 260-pound Woody Allen." HBO called …
- NBC News airing documentary on Valerie Harper AP - 13 hours ago
- Usher Talks Michelle Chamuel's Future Following The Voice Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- NBC's 'The Voice' finale attracts 15.3 million viewers Reuters - 8 hours ago
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - NBC said on Wednesday that its singing competition "The Voice", which included the first live TV performance by Cher in more than a decade, had attracted 15.3 million viewers. In a two-hour season finale, teenage country singer Danielle Bradbery become the show's youngest winner. "The Voice" wrapped …
RECAPS AND CLIPS
- Dog groomer turns poodle into a living "Sesame Street" tribute1:21
- Russell mocks TV anchors while teaching them some manners1:53
- Students get together to surprise principal with a flash mob1:58
- Nikki shares viewers' tweets2:04
- Miss Utah creates better education1:42
- Guy gets caught carelessly throwing packages1:15
- Guy gets angry with Wendy's employees1:20
- Using the "Force" to open elevator doors1:00
- Girl shaves head in support of her sister and gets fired from job1:33
- Bret shows off some old pics1:16
- Nikki shares viewers' tweets2:15
- Russell talks about his messy "Man of Steel" shoot0:55
- Rescued from a shelter this hipster cat is living the good life1:32
- Nikki tweets with bride from zipline viral video2:42
- Wrestler Tito Santana is still inspiring kids1:23
- Newlywed's creative wedding party picture1:20
- A new prototype gets off the ground for the first time1:08
- Jerry Seinfeld compares a good father to a garbage can1:29
News & Blogs
'DAYTIME IN NO TIME' ON FACEBOOK
Do you dress up your pet?
News for You
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — Celebrity cook Paula Deen said while being questioned in a discrimination lawsuit that she has used racial slurs in the past but insisted she and her family do not tolerate prejudice.
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy career
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) — Cher is no stranger to tabloid fodder.
- 'The Voice' Winner: Who Did the Experts Choose?
By Jethro Nededog LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - NBC's "The Voice" will crown another winner on Tuesday night's finale. Season 4's three finalists - Daniellle Bradbury, Michelle Shamuel and The Swon Brothers - battled it out for the title on Monday's performance finale episode. Before the performances, coaches Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Shakira and Usher performed The Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends." The Top 16 then got together for the second group performance of the night on Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros' "Home. ...
- Bulger, Gandolfini: Mob makes headlines this week
The death in Italy of James Gandolfini, who played Mafia boss Tony Soprano on the popular HBO show "The Sopranos," was part of an unusual convergence of mob-related news making headlines this week. Here's a look:
- Stacy Keibler: How I Lost Weight Without Working Out
Stacy Keibler was able to lose weight without even working out - but it was far from easy!
- 'Voice' winner calls it 'incredibly overwhelming'
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) — Danielle Bradbery has "The Voice" — and the microphone-holding trophy to match.