Blush is back in business! Well, maybe not... but at least the cast of "Just Shoot Me" still stays in touch, based on this photo David Spade tweeted out earlier today.
The photo, taken on Monday, shows Spade (who played jerky assistant Finch on the 1997-2003 NBC sitcom) alongside his "Just Shoot Me" co-stars Laura San Giacomo (Maya), George Segal (Jack), Wendie Malick (Nina), and Enrico Colantoni (Elliot). The series, you may remember, centered on a fictional fashion magazine, Blush, and the wacky characters who worked there. Maybe the cast is getting together to discuss relaunching Blush as a Tumblr blog? After all, reboots are so hot right now.
To refresh your memory, here's a publicity shot of the cast from "Just Shoot Me's" first season, way back in 1998. (Look how huge camera lenses were back then!)
How does the "Just Shoot Me" cast look to you? Are you still pulling for Finch and Nina to get together all these years later? Let us know in the comments.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 1 hour 16 minutes ago