Blush is back in business! Well, maybe not... but at least the cast of "Just Shoot Me" still stays in touch, based on this photo David Spade tweeted out earlier today.
The photo, taken on Monday, shows Spade (who played jerky assistant Finch on the 1997-2003 NBC sitcom) alongside his "Just Shoot Me" co-stars Laura San Giacomo (Maya), George Segal (Jack), Wendie Malick (Nina), and Enrico Colantoni (Elliot). The series, you may remember, centered on a fictional fashion magazine, Blush, and the wacky characters who worked there. Maybe the cast is getting together to discuss relaunching Blush as a Tumblr blog? After all, reboots are so hot right now.
To refresh your memory, here's a publicity shot of the cast from "Just Shoot Me's" first season, way back in 1998. (Look how huge camera lenses were back then!)
How does the "Just Shoot Me" cast look to you? Are you still pulling for Finch and Nina to get together all these years later? Let us know in the comments.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 13 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 13 hours ago