Blush is back in business! Well, maybe not... but at least the cast of "Just Shoot Me" still stays in touch, based on this photo David Spade tweeted out earlier today.
The photo, taken on Monday, shows Spade (who played jerky assistant Finch on the 1997-2003 NBC sitcom) alongside his "Just Shoot Me" co-stars Laura San Giacomo (Maya), George Segal (Jack), Wendie Malick (Nina), and Enrico Colantoni (Elliot). The series, you may remember, centered on a fictional fashion magazine, Blush, and the wacky characters who worked there. Maybe the cast is getting together to discuss relaunching Blush as a Tumblr blog? After all, reboots are so hot right now.
To refresh your memory, here's a publicity shot of the cast from "Just Shoot Me's" first season, way back in 1998. (Look how huge camera lenses were back then!)
How does the "Just Shoot Me" cast look to you? Are you still pulling for Finch and Nina to get together all these years later? Let us know in the comments.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 10 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 8 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 8 hours ago