There's only one response to the news that Liz Lemon's getting married: I want to go to there. Thankfully, NBC was kind enough to invite us.
How will Liz's weeding compare to some of TV's most memorable nuptials?
The network sent out a save the date for Liz's wedding to Criss Chross (no, not that Kriss Kross) for 30 Rock's Nov. 29 episode.
So what can we expect of a Liz Lemon wedding? Sandwiches? Bras held together with tape? A self-indulgent cover of "Muffintop" by Jenna? (We already know that Dean Winter's Dennis Duffy will be back. Will he cause trouble at the ceremony?)
Fifty Shades of Lame! Check out TV's unsexiest sex scenes
Looks like we'll have to wait until the end of the month to find out. One thing we do know: In typical Lemon-fashion, the affair is BYOS (bring your own snacks).
Liz will walk down the aisle Thursday, Nov. 29 at 8/7c on NBC. Are you happy to know Liz really can have it all?
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 4 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 4 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 3 hours ago