Susanna Fogel and Joni Lefkowitz, creators of the HBO comedy pilot Washingtonienne, have come on board to write an adaptation of the Mexican drama series Terminales for ABC Family. The hire seems appropriate as Terminales is sometimes described as “Sex and the City‘if Carrie Bradshaw was dying of cancer” and Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Bradshaw on the hit HBO comedy, developed and executive produced Washingtonienne. Created and produced by Miguel Angel Fox, Terminales chronicles the life of young and successful publicist April Marquez who is diagnosed with terminal cancer. Fogel and Lefkowitz replace Del Shores who was originally tapped to write the project. Lionsgate TV and Kapital Entertainment are producing Terminales. Aaron Kaplan is executive producing; Paul Presburger is overseeing for Televisa which owns the format.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 20 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 20 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 20 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 21 hours ago