ABC has picked up its first multi-camera comedy pilot this season – Divorce: A Love Story from Rules Of Engagement executive producer Mike Sikowitz & Daniel Lappin and Sony TV. This marks Sikowitz’s second pilot this year, joining single-camera comedy Welcome To The Family he has at NBC. Based on the Israeli format Life Isn’t Everything, Divorce centers on Kenny and Robin, a recently divorced couple, who were bad together but discover they’re even worse apart and can’t seem to stay out of each others’ lives. The project, originally developed at Sony TV, will now be a co-production with ABC Studios. Sikowitz and Lappin executive produce with Noa Tishby (In Treatment) and Reshet, the Israeli company behind the format. Sikowitz is with ICM Partners.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 3 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 3 hours ago