ABC has picked Bad Management, a single-camera comedy pilot co-written and starring Sharon Horgan, co-creator/start of the British comedy Pulling. Co-written by Horgan and Holly Walsh and executive produced by Aaron Kaplan, Bad Management centers on a slightly self-centered female boss (Horgan) at a high-end luxury goods department store who finds her ways challenged when the boss’ son comes to town and makes youth and sex the new company focus. ABC Studios is producing. This marks the fifth broadcast pilot for Kaplan this year and the second for Irish actress-writer Horgan, who also co-produces with Kaplan ABC’s version of Pulling. Two years ago, Horgan wrote and co-starred in another ABC comedy pilot, Bad Mom, also exec produced by Kaplan. She is with WME, Duncan Hayes & George Davis.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 3 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 2 hours 26 minutes ago