ABC and Univision announced today that their joint news and lifestyle network announced in May will be called Fusion and will launch in the second half of 2013. Aimed at the growing population of English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., Fusion’s programming will focus on the economy, entertainment, music, food, immigration, pop culture, education, politics, and health and wellness. The Miami, FL-based network will be carried on Cablevision, Charter, Cox, AT&T U-verse and Google Fiber.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 13 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 13 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 12 hours ago