The Voice judge and rocker will make his hosting debut on Saturday Night Live on January 26, with musical guest rapper Kendrick Lamar. Adam Levine is no stranger to the NBC sketch show, as his band Maroon 5 has appeared numerous times. Jennifer Lawrence and The Lumineers kick off SNL‘s return to new episodes January 19, with her turn coming smack in the middle of awards season, where her Silver Linings Playbook is a contender in several categories.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 10 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 9 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 9 hours ago