Aimee Garcia (Trauma) has been promoted to a series regular on the Showtime drama Dexter. She will reprise her recurring role as young graduate student Jamie Batista, Dexter’s (Michael C. Hall) nanny and Angel Batista’s (David Zayas) little sister. Production on the upcoming eighth and possibly final season of Dexter starts shortly for a summer launch. Garcia currently recurs on CBS’ freshman drama Vegas and will next be seen starring in MGM’s RoboCop reboot. She is repped by Paradigm, Thruline and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
- Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot 'The Strain' casts 'Breaking Dawn' actress Mia Maestro in starring role Reuters - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 39 minutes ago