On Tuesday's America's Got Talent, we met a performer named Little Ozzy, a smaller, more compact version of the original Ozzy Osbourne.
The 45-year-old impersonator performed a version of the ballad "Mama, I'm Coming Home," which was originally written for Ozzy's wife (and AGT judge) Sharon Osbourne.
Howard Stern's America's Got Talent Debut: How did he do?
"I have to tell you something, my husband is away from me right now, and it made me miss him even more by you singing me that song, so I really thank you," said Sharon.
But did she like him enough to send him on to Vegas? Check out the clip below to find out:
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 14 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 12 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 11 hours ago