On Tuesday's America's Got Talent, we met a performer named Little Ozzy, a smaller, more compact version of the original Ozzy Osbourne.
The 45-year-old impersonator performed a version of the ballad "Mama, I'm Coming Home," which was originally written for Ozzy's wife (and AGT judge) Sharon Osbourne.
Howard Stern's America's Got Talent Debut: How did he do?
"I have to tell you something, my husband is away from me right now, and it made me miss him even more by you singing me that song, so I really thank you," said Sharon.
But did she like him enough to send him on to Vegas? Check out the clip below to find out:
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 13 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 13 hours ago