Is it possible to call a book your favorite before it's even been written? Apparently so, because that's exactly how we felt when It Books announced that Amy Poehler has signed a deal for her very first book.
Photos: SAGs fashion hits and misses
"Her original twist on the conventional memoir will have universal appeal," according to It Books, HarperCollins' pop culture imprint. "An illustrated, non-linear diary full of humor and honesty and brimming with true stories, fictional anecdotes and life lessons, the book will be a unique and engaging experience from one of today's most talented and beloved stars."
Poehler's as-of-now untitled book is scheduled for 2014.
Will you read it?
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 18 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 18 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 18 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 17 hours ago