Anchor Bay announced today that it is upping Julie Cartwright to executive vice president worldwide marketing effectively immediately. The former Senior VP will oversee the marketing for all of Anchor Bay’s releases from the distributor’s film division and STARZ Original series as well from The Weinstein Company, RADiUS Films and international programming sourced from the company’s Canadian, Australian and UK divisions. “Julie has both an incredible creative prowess and a keen understanding of the home entertainment category with its evolving physical and digital models,” said Anchor Bay Entertainment president Bill Clark in a statement. “She has been a key member of the ABE senior management team, delivering significant positive impact as an executive. We’re fortunate to be partnering with her and have on the team.” Cartwright started at the company in 1999. She left to work with HIT Entertainment before returning to Anchor Bay in 2003.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT