EXCLUSIVE: Community co-executive producer Andy Bobrow has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures TV, which produces the cult NBC comedy, which is on the bubble for renewal. In addition to his work on Community, where he has been for the past three seasons, Bobrow has developed multiple projects for Sony TV, including the script Iceland, which went to pilot at Fox in 2011 with Will Gluck directing and executive producing, and this cycle’s cop comedy script Rookie, which was bought by ABC and also had Sony TV-based Gluck attached as executive producer. In addition to his duties on Community, Bobrow recently consulted on Sony TV’s NBC series Save Me. He is with UTA and attorney Ken Richman.
More on Yahoo! TV
News for You
- 'Little Couple' Star Jen Arnold Faces Her Biggest Battle Yet: Cancer
- How Did Carrie Underwood Do as Maria von Trapp on 'The Sound of Music Live!'?
- Jen Arnold Diagnosed With Rare Cancer: Little Couple Star Undergoing Surgery and Chemo
- Embracing the Baroness: Talking 'Sound of Music Live!' With Laura Benanti
- Jennifer Lopez Files New Documents in Marc Anthony Divorce Two Years After Initial Split: Report
- Kate Middleton Recycles Slinky, Long-Sleeved Gown at Mandela Premiere With Prince William: Pictures
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48