Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Dannielynn Birkhead is following in her mother's footsteps. The 6-year-old has become one of the faces of the latest GUESS Kids campaign.
Her mother also appeared in GUESS ads during the early 1990s, making Birkhead the first second-generation GUESS girl.
Ever confuse Amy Adams and Isla Fisher? Check out more celebrity doppelgangers
According to her father Larry Birkhead, modeling isn't just a job; it's a way for her to connect with her mother, who died in 2007 when Dannielynn was only 5 months old.
"Dannielynn has always looked up to her mom's image and ... I think that this is kind of Dannielynn's way of paying tribute to her mom in her own special way," Birkhead told Good Morning America.
Though Dannielynn seems to be a natural model, Birkhead isn't looking to push her down the road of child stardom just yet.
Check out celebrities' dramatic weight loss
"My goal for her is for her to be a child and just do what all kids do," he said.
Watch the interview with Dannielynn and Larry below.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 12 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 11 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 10 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 10 hours ago