EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ruivivar (TNT’s Major Crimes) and Annie Monroe have landed major recurring roles on the upcoming fifth season of the TNT cop drama series Southland. Ruivivar, repped by Gersh and The Collective, has been cast in a season-long arc as Lucero, a veteran Los Angeles police officer and a Mexican American born and raised in East Los Angeles. Monroe, managed by Devon Jackson, will play a love interest for Ben Sherman (Ben McKenzie). Monroe, a former member of the band The Like, will also guest in an episode from the upcoming second season of Showtime’s House Of Lies.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 10 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 9 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 8 hours ago