The new late-night syndicated talk show officially became a go for the fall schedule after its clearances reached 85% of the country back in August. Now CBS Television Distribution has sold the strip in 95% of the U.S. ahead of its September 9 launch in mostly 10 PM and 11 PM slots. Tribune Broadcasting has stations in seven of the top 10 markets and is joined by pickups from CBS Television, Local TV, Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp, Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media, The Grant Group and Sunbeam Television. The Arsenio Hall Show is produced by CBS TV Distribution in association with Arsenio Hall Communications and Octagon Entertainment Prods. Hall is executive producer, and John Ferriter is executive producer.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT