Neal Kendall has been named executive producer of The Arsenio Hall Show, CBS TV Distribution’s syndicated late-night talk show slated to launch on Sept. 9. Kendall most recently did a 10-year stint as exec producer of Tavis Smiley, overseeing more than 1,900 episodes of the talk show. Additionally, APA-repped Kendall has served as producer on NBC’s Later, CBS’s The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder and CNN’s Larry King Live as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike. The Arsenio Hall Show, which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 16 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 16 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 17 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 17 hours ago