Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert married J.P. Rosenbaum Saturday in Pasadena, Calif., People reports.
The couple tied the knot in front of fellow Bachelor and Bachelorette alums, including Ali Fedotowsky, Emily Maynard and Jason and Molly Mesnick.
Remember when Justin Timberlake had curls? Check out the most dramatic celebrity makeovers
Host Chris Harrison officiated the ceremony, which will be broadcast on Dec. 16 as a two-hour ABC special.
"Today is all about our friends and family," Hebert told the magazine. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room there to celebrate our love.
The couple met on the seventh season of The Bachelorette and got engaged on the finale.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT