President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will do their first joint interview for 60 Minutes. Steve Kroft will talk to Obama and Clinton at the White House Friday for the hour-long segment to be broadcast on Sunday's episode at 7/6c on CBS.
VIDEO: Hillary Clinton gets angry as she testifies about the attacks in Benghazi
This is the first joint interview Obama has ever done with anyone besides First Lady Michelle Obama and comes days after Clinton, who is expected to leave the State Department next week once successor John Kerry is confirmed, testified before the House and Senate about the administration's response to the Benghazi attacks.
Will you watch the interview?
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 21 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 20 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 20 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 19 hours ago