Barbara Hershey is going behind bars in Left To Die. The Black Swan co-star and Oscar nominee will play an innocent woman thrown in an Ecuadorian jail for drug trafficking in the Lifetime TV movie, which begins production this month ahead of a 2013 premiere. Hershey’s character’s only hope is her daughter Tammi’s belief in her mother’s innocence and her fight to free her; Rachel Leigh Cook is set to play Tammi. Leon Ichaso is directing from a script by Agatha Dominik and Suzette Couture. Sony Pictures Television, Blue Blazer Productions and Sandbar Pictures will produce. Frank von Zerneck, Danielle von Zerneck, Elizabeth Zox Friedman, Greg Little and Tammi Chase will executive produce. Hershey — who currently appears on ABC’s Once Upon A Time playing Cora, the mother of the Evil Queen — is repped by Pakula/King & Associates, Impression Entertainment and attorney Marcy Morris.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:02 PM PDT
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:55 PM PDT
- Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot 'The Strain' casts 'Breaking Dawn' actress Mia Maestro in starring role Reuters - Tue, May 21, 2013 3:58 PM PDT
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 23 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 8 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 7 hours ago