EXCLUSIVE: ABC and ABC Studios like their Beauty. Ruth Bradley (In Her Skin), who played the female lead in the ABC/ABC Studios drama pilot Beauty And The Beast, has signed a talent holding deal with the network and studio behind the project, which would likely lead to another pilot role for the Irish actress next season. Bradley, repped by Anonymous Content and UK’s Hamilton/Hodell, most recently starred in the ITV miniseries Titanic, which also aired on ABC, and in the Sundance film Grabbers, in which she stars opposite Richard Coyle.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT