BermanBraun has named Jeff Berman to the new position of president of Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun’s TV, film and digital production company. Jeff Berman (no relation) was GM of Digital Media for the NFL, and before that was president of sales and marketing at MySpace, and he oversaw the 2008 deal for Quarterlife to become the first scripted digital series to migrate from the web to network television. “We are thrilled to have Jeff join BermanBraun as president of the company,” said Gail Berman and Braun. “His vast expertise in media, technology and the consumer marketplace will be an asset to all of our divisions at BermanBraun.” In his role with the NFL, Jeff Berman oversaw the league’s web, mobile, social, and non-console gaming efforts, and spearheaded such cross-platform initiatives the integration of multi-party video chat into Fantasy Football (with Google Hangouts) and related television programming. At MySpace, responsibilities included branded advertising, sales operations, entertainment, content, and marketing.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 7 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 7 hours ago