The Bethenny Ever After stars won't be getting their happy ending after all. Earlier this week, Bethenny Frankel filed for divorce from Jason Hoppy, TMZ reports.
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
After two years of marriage, Frankel announced the couple's separation over the holidays.
Since meeting in late 2008, Frankel and Hoppy's romance had been well-documented on Frankel's various Bravo reality series, including Bethenny Getting Married, which chronicled their journey down the aisle.
Frankel and Hoppy have a 2-year-old daughter, Bryn.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 10 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 9 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 9 hours ago