The Bethenny Ever After stars won't be getting their happy ending after all. Earlier this week, Bethenny Frankel filed for divorce from Jason Hoppy, TMZ reports.
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
After two years of marriage, Frankel announced the couple's separation over the holidays.
Since meeting in late 2008, Frankel and Hoppy's romance had been well-documented on Frankel's various Bravo reality series, including Bethenny Getting Married, which chronicled their journey down the aisle.
Frankel and Hoppy have a 2-year-old daughter, Bryn.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT