Kunal Nayyar doesn’t believe he owes commissions to his former talent agency for his work on CBS’ The Big Bang Theory. “We have not yet seen a copy of the lawsuit, but we believe our client has acted lawfully. We will respond with a full statement once we have received a copy of the filing,” said the actor’s attorney Roger S. Haber today. Filed on November 14, the suit claims Nayyar owes Diverse Talent Group more than $100,000 in unpaid commissions. The actor landed the role of Rajesh Koothrappali on the Chuck Lorre- and Bill Prady-created comedy series while he was with Diverse in 2007; he remained at Diverse until late 2010, when he moved to his present reps at Innovative Artists. The collections law firm of Neil C. Evans filed the action on behalf of Diverse at the Santa Monica courthouse, and an April 3 conference hearing on the matter has been scheduled. The Evans firm did not respond to requests for comment.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 15 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 14 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 14 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 13 hours ago