Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network to start publishing your own articles.The Fox animated sitcom "Bob's Burgers" is full of bizarre and neurotic characters.
Each of Bob's three children, Louise, Gene and Tina have personality quirks that make for hilarious dialog. Tina, voiced by Dan Mintz, though quiet and relatively unassuming delivers some of the funniest and weirdest lines of the show. She's adolescent and awkward, and her dialog is reflective of this. Here are her ten best lines from the first season of "Bob's Burgers."
10. On Her Personal Hygiene: "Now my rash smells like bacon, and it doesn't itch anymore. I think we're going to be okay."
9. On Her Mom's Romantic Skills:"Mom's really handsy. I think it's nice."
8. On Her Own Sexuality:"I think my subconscious fears and my budding sexuality are getting all mixed up. So I think I'm being attacked by zombies and I start screaming 'Do you want to make out?' and I start to make out with it."
7. In Response to Bob's big news:"I have an announcement too. My bra is chafing."
6. After her friend Moolissa the Cow was slighted her:"I treated you like a horse, which is my favorite animal. You know what? Let's just stop now before we say something we regret. Like horses are better than cows. I regret that. But it's true."
5. Sweaty Feet Don't Bother Tina:"That smells exotic...like Ranch Dressing."
4. Her suggestion for a setting for her mother's dinner theater production:"In a ketchup factory? A sexy ketchup factory."
3. After Bob tells her she can't kiss Jimmy Pesto Jr.:"Oh, that's okay. I guess I wasn't meant to have a good life."
2. Tina's deepest thoughts exposed: "Do you think horses get songs stuck in their head?"
1.Demonstrating her conflict resolution skills: "If you ever gossip about me to Jimmy Jr. outside of the Conflict Resolution skit, I'll punch you. I will punch you again and again and again and again..."
- Bob s Burgers