The return of ABC‘s revamped Body Of Proof has been delayed by two weeks. Originally scheduled for February 5, the third season premiere of the crime procedural will now air on February 19. President Barack Obama’s State Of The Union will be televised on February 12, and ABC brass wanted to avoid introducing Body Of Proof 2.0 and then having to pre-empt it the very next week. As part of the show’s makeover, regulars Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn were let go, while Elyes Gabel and Mark Valley were brought in as detectives. Behind the scenes, Evan Katz joined as executive producer.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT