Several TV shows have addressed the “extreme” theme — extreme cheapskates, extreme couponing, extreme makeovers — and now it’s extreme parenting. Bravo Media has given the go-ahead to the new series Extreme Guide To Parenting (working title), a look at parents who practice unique styles of raising their children. Each episode will give a candid inside look at two separate households with different forms of parenting — and each family strongly believes their methods are the perfect model for raising successful children. Some techniques include attachment, parents who breastfeed their children until age 4…or older; helicopter, in which parents are so protective they use disguises to monitor their offspring’s every move; and fiercely competitive, parents who enroll their children in Mandarin Chinese courses before they can spell. Punched in the Head is producing, with Craig D’Entrone and Amelia D’Entrone executive producing.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 12 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 9 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 9 hours ago