Bravo hit high notes on Sunday, pulling its best ever primetime showings in total viewers and adults 18-49 -- despite strong competition elsewhere on cable and originals on broadcast networks.
The night saw moves for The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs of Sunset, which settled into respective 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. time slots to positive results. Housewives, hitting a season high, delivered a season high of 3.7 million viewers. It was the top cable performer in the hour.
Shahs, at a series high, pulled in 2.5 million viewers. In the key adults 18-49 demo, it was up 62 percent, season over season, to just over 1 million viewers.
Sunday also saw the season premiere of Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live. The broadcast drew just over 1.7 million viewers, 1 million of them in the adults 18-49 group.
Keeping the momentum, Monday saw the debut Real Housewives of Beverly Hills spinoff Vanderplump Rules. Its 1.9 million haul marked the network's best series launch since Bethenny Getting Married? in summer 2010. Among adults 18-49, the show pulled just over 1 million.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 22 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 21 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 21 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 20 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 20 hours ago