The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 8 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 7 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 11 hours ago