The premiere of Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp last night drew an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers and 254,000 adults 18-49. The series starring Sarah Palin’s daughter, which aired against MTV hit Teen Mom, fell dramatically from its lead-in, Dance Moms, which delivered 1.8 million total viewers and 992,000 18-49s. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, also was well below the debut of the Lifetime’s now-defunct Roseanne Barr docureality series Roseanne’s Nuts, which opened with 1.6 million total viewers and 863,000 adults 18-49 before falling off precipitously in subsequent airings.
- James Gandolfini, 'The Sopranos' Star, Dead at 51 Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence TVLine.com - 9 hours ago
- Stephen Amell: Why I Won't Join Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie Access Hollywood - 9 hours ago
- 'Full House' Flashback: Check Out Candace Cameron Bure's Cheesy Christmas Pic Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10" Us Weekly - 8 hours ago
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' for Season 2 The Wrap - 6 hours ago