Brooke Mueller was hospitalized Friday morning for a possible drug overdose, according to TMZ.
Which TV shows should reunite?
Muelller, Charlie Sheen's ex-wife, has been in-and-out of drug rehabilitation over the years, according to TMZ.
But a rep for Mueller insists drugs were not a factor in her hospitalization. The socialite claims she passed out after making jewelry nonstop for the past several days.
Photos: Everybody's posing nude! Check out Rihanna and other stars who've bared all
"An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance," Steve Honig, told TMZ. "As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home."
Mueller and Sheen are the parents of twin 3-year-old sons. The couple married in 2008, but separated a year later. They were officially divorced last year.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 15 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 15 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 14 hours ago