Carrie Ann Inaba and her fiancé, Jesse Sloan, have called off their engagement, People reports.
"They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends," Inaba's rep told the magazine.
Dancing with the Stars: Who's the viewers' choice all-star?
Sloan, an accountant, proposed to the Dancing with the Stars judge on Live! With Regis and Kelly in March 2011. The couple, who met on eHarmony, had admitted to trying for a baby after the engagement.
Dancing with the Stars returns for an all-star editon on Monday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c on ABC.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 14 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 13 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 13 hours ago