CBS’ freshman drama Made In Jersey, which was pulled after two low-rated airings on Friday, is getting slotted on Saturdays. The network has scheduled Made In Jersey originals on Saturday, Nov. 24 and Dec. 1, at 8 PM. CBS followed a similar route last fall with comedy How To Be A Gentleman, which also was cancelled after two low-rated airings on Thursday. It too was relocated to Saturdays before CBS pulled it permanently after one outing on the low-trafficked night.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT