On the heels of CBS closing a deal with Amazon for summer series Under The Dome, whose episodes will be available on the streaming service four days after their premiere, the two companies today announced an expansion to their content licensing agreement for older shows. Several series from CBS TV Distribution and Showtime Networks, including America’s Next Top Model, Everybody Loves Raymond, Jericho, The L Word, Undercover Boss and United States of Tara, will become part of Amazon’s Prime Instant Video service, joining previous offerings Medium, The Tudors, the complete Star Trek franchise, I Love Lucy and more. “CBS was one of our earliest content partners for Prime Instant Video and our Prime customers have consistently told us how much they love having access to great CBS and Showtime shows,” said Brad Beale, Director of Digital Video Content Acquisition for Amazon.
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 3 hours ago
- Say This Three Times Fast: Found Footage of Fraggles Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. lands new CMT series 'Orange County Choppers' Reuters - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
- CBS Pulls Mike & Molly Tornado-Themed Finale From Monday Line-Up TVLine.com - 5 hours ago