CBS has ordered four pilots, including two from Raising Hope's executive producer Greg Garcia.
Super Clyde is a single-camera comedy following a meek fast food worker who decides to become a superhero. The network has also ordered an untitled multicamera comedy from Garcia about a man whose parents decide to move in with him after a recent divorce.
Get all the scoop on pilot season
In addition, CBS ordered a third comedy from executive producer Will Gluck. The single-camera comedy, written by Brian Gallivan, will chronicle the lives of a loud, sports-crazed Boston family.
The network has also extended a pilot order for The Ordained, a drama about a Kennedy-esque family whose son leaves the priesthood to become a lawyer and save his politician sister from assassination. The drama will be written by journalist Lisa Takeuchi Cullen and War Horse's Frank Marshall, Devious Maids' Larry Shuman and A.B. Fischer will executive-produce.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 6 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 6 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 6 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 6 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 5 hours ago