CBS said it has ordered Draw Something, an unscripted pilot based on Zynga’s game, which counts some 100 million US players. The project is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest and Michael Davies. Per the network: “Each week, teams of celebrities and everyday users will test their skills in front of a studio audience to earn money and big laughs. Viewers can also play along at home for a chance to win prizes and compete with the celebrities.” Embassy Row, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Adam Sher exec producing alongside Seacrest and Davies. CBS has brought hit digital properties to primetime before. Its comedy series $#*! My Dad Says was based on a popular Twitter feed.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT