It is two and out for CBS‘ new reality series The Job, which is being pulled from the schedule effective immediately. The show The Job replaced in the Friday 8 PM slot, Undercover Boss, will resume its run in the hour next Friday. The Job, executive produced by Mark Burnett and Michael Davies, offered contestants a chance to get a job. It debuted with an underwhelming 0.9 rating in adults 18-49, 53% below the November season premiere of Undercover Boss. The Job dropped even further to a 0.7 rating last Friday before being yanked.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT