Good news for fans of CBS' daytime programming: The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup.
The Bold and the Beautiful, The Talk, The Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal all received pickups for another season, CBS announced Tuesday. The Young and the Restless, which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
Check out Kelly Monaco and other sexy soap stars
"Over the past few years, we have successfully transitioned our daytime schedule to a balance of program genres with new creative energy, while maintaining our ratings leadership," Nina Tassler, CBS entertainment president, said in a statement. "We are proud of CBS's history of quality and leadership in daytime, thrilled with our current success and we look forward to more great things ahead from the outstanding creative talent in place at each of the shows."
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming, so if it's not broke, why fix it?
Are you excited about the renewals?
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 19 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 18 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:34 PM PDT
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 2:47 PM PDT
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 22 hours ago