Good news for fans of CBS' daytime programming: The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup.
The Bold and the Beautiful, The Talk, The Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal all received pickups for another season, CBS announced Tuesday. The Young and the Restless, which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
Check out Kelly Monaco and other sexy soap stars
"Over the past few years, we have successfully transitioned our daytime schedule to a balance of program genres with new creative energy, while maintaining our ratings leadership," Nina Tassler, CBS entertainment president, said in a statement. "We are proud of CBS's history of quality and leadership in daytime, thrilled with our current success and we look forward to more great things ahead from the outstanding creative talent in place at each of the shows."
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming, so if it's not broke, why fix it?
Are you excited about the renewals?
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 1 hour 56 minutes ago