Good news for fans of CBS' daytime programming: The network has renewed its entire daytime lineup.
The Bold and the Beautiful, The Talk, The Price is Right and Let's Make a Deal all received pickups for another season, CBS announced Tuesday. The Young and the Restless, which celebrates 40 years on air Tuesday, March 26, had previously received a pickup as part of a multi-year deal through 2014.
Check out Kelly Monaco and other sexy soap stars
"Over the past few years, we have successfully transitioned our daytime schedule to a balance of program genres with new creative energy, while maintaining our ratings leadership," Nina Tassler, CBS entertainment president, said in a statement. "We are proud of CBS's history of quality and leadership in daytime, thrilled with our current success and we look forward to more great things ahead from the outstanding creative talent in place at each of the shows."
CBS remains the top-rated network in daytime programming, so if it's not broke, why fix it?
Are you excited about the renewals?
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT