One week before Golden Boy is set to debut on CBS, the network today quietly posted the entire first episode of the show online. The mid-season cop drama will premiere on the broadcast network on February 26 at 10 PM, however you can watch all 42:28 minutes of it here on CBS’s site now. Golden Boy is scheduled to move to Fridays at 9 PM on March 8 once CSI:NY wraps for the season. Golden Boy is about the quick rise of ambitious cop Walter William Clark Jr., played by Theo James, who becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City, and the toll it takes on his personal life. Greg Berlanti and Nicholas Wootton are executive producing. Online previews have become fairly common in the past couple of years. In 2009, Community and Modern Family were put up on Facebook and Amazon before their TV debut. Last Fall, NBC posted the Revolution pilot before it aired while Fox put up The Mindy Project and the now cancelled Ben And Kate.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT