Amy Osler has been promoted to SVP, Music, CBS Television Studios. She will continue to work with artists, managers, producers, writers, publishers and record companies to identify new and established performers whose music or personal appearances can be integrated into CBS and CBS TV Studios programs. Osler, who joined CBS TV Studios in 2006, reports to studio president David Stapf. She most recently arranged for songs from Green Day’s forthcoming album ¡Uno!, ¡Dos! ¡Tre! to narrate action sequences in an episode of CSI:NY and for performances by Carly Rae Jepsen to be featured in the season premiere of 90210 and by Grammy winners Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett in the Season Two premiere of Blue Bloods. From 2004-2006, Osler was VP of Television Marketing for Columbia Records. She began her music industry career at MCA Concerts.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT