CBS’ The Talk may have just sealed its fourth season renewal. The daytime talk show, which had been on a ratings upswing this fall, delivered its largest weekly audience ever last week, 2.49 million viewers, up 10% from the same week last year. In female demographics, The Talk averaged 0.8/05 in women 18-49, its best rating since the week ending Sept. 28, and a 1.1/6 in women 25-54. In the two demos, The Talk matched rival The View for the first time this season with a full week of regularly scheduled broadcasts.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 11:38 AM PDT
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:11 PM PDT
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49 PM PDT