CBS Television Studios has upped music executive Amy Osler.
Now senior vice president, music, the six-year veteran of the company will continue to work on the studio's music integrations and serve as the liaison between the network and the music industry.
STORY: Carly Rae Jepsen to Perform on '90210' Season Premiere
“Amy is a valued member of our team. Her relationships with our showrunners and close ties to the music industry have led to creative collaborations that have taken the use of music in our television shows to a higher level,” said president David Stapf. “She is a pioneer in creating new and unique models in which music is integrated into our programming.”
Identifying and recruiting new talent since joining CBS in 2006, Osler's recent projects include securing "Call Me Maybe" singer Carly Rae Jepsen for an appearance on 90210 and bringing Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett on for an episode of Blue Bloods.
Prior to CBS, Osler worked on the other end, serving as VP of television marketing for Columbia Records.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 9:40 AM PDT
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 23 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 23 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 22 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 22 hours ago